Get ready, gamers! Nvidia has just announced that its much-anticipated GeForce RTX 4060 graphics card will be up for grabs starting June 29th at 9AM ET / 6AM PT. Priced at a wallet-friendly $299, the RTX 4060 is your ticket to Nvidia’s 40-series GPU lineup without breaking the bank.
Designed specifically for 1080p gaming, the RTX 4060 comes loaded with 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM and is fueled by Nvidia’s cutting-edge Ada Lovelace architecture. Plus, it boasts a boost clock speed of 1.73GHz to keep you ahead of the game.
But wait, there’s more! Nvidia also revealed that two Ti variants of the RTX 4060 will hit the shelves in July. The $399 RTX 4060 Ti packs 8GB of VRAM, while the $499 RTX 4060 Ti doubles up with 16GB of VRAM.
As the global chip shortage begins to ease, gamers can finally breathe a sigh of relief as graphics card prices start to drop.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060 Highlights:
- Wallet-friendly $299 price tag
- Fueled by Nvidia’s state-of-the-art Ada Lovelace architecture
- Boost clock speed of 1.73GHz
- 8GB GDDR6 VRAM
- Tailor-made for 1080p gaming
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060 Buying Tips:
- Keep in mind, the RTX 4060 isn’t built for 1440p or 4K gaming.
- Opt for the RTX 4060 Ti models if you’re after top-notch performance at higher resolutions.
- The global chip shortage isn’t entirely over, so grab the RTX 4060 while stocks last.