Google has unveiled a plethora of new AI features for its wide range of products, such as Maps, Shopping, Lens, Search, Bard, and Google Weekly.
- Immersive View: This innovative feature combines images to produce a multidimensional view of a location. Currently expanding to more cities like Amsterdam, Dublin, Florence, and Venice, it will also encompass 500 landmarks worldwide.
- Glanceable Directions: Enabling users to see updated ETAs and next turn locations from their lock screen or route overview, this feature will be globally available on Android and iOS this month.
- Recents: Preserving recent highlights even after closing the Google Maps window, this feature is set to launch globally next month.
- Virtual Try-On: Allowing users to envision how clothes appear on a diverse array of real models, this tool is now available with brands like Everlane, H&M, LOFT, and Anthropologie.
- Guided Refinements: This feature assists US shoppers in fine-tuning their search for the perfect clothing item. It emulates the experience of a store associate, offering similar options to the selected item but with varying details.
- Search Your Skin: This unique feature permits users to snap a photo of their skin and receive visual matches for skin conditions. It also extends to other body parts, such as nails, lips, and hair.
- Generative AI: Discover the perfect restaurant, hotel, or tourist attraction with ease! Pose detailed questions and receive answers sourced from the web, reviews, and photographs.
- Image Prompts: Amp up your creativity by incorporating images in your prompts to Bard. For instance, ask Bard to “craft a witty caption for this photo.”
- Stay ahead with the latest Android news! This newsletter delivers essential updates on new features, system enhancements, and more, straight to your inbox.
Google’s quest to infuse AI into its entire product range is just getting started, and these innovative features are only the beginning!